Is This You? Life Transitions
- unable to complete the grieving over the loss of a loved one?
- finding yourself having little in common with your mate now that the kids have left home?
- feeling depressed after losing or retiring from your job?
- thinking you'll never date or find another partner since your divorce?
- wondering why you feel so anxious even though it's exciting to be graduating, going off to college, getting married or becoming a new parent?
- overwhelmed and scared after having a life threatening condition or being recently diagnosed with a serious illness?
Life is full of change. Some change is due to normal developmental stages. Other life changes, though possibly predictable, often cause undue stress which can be very difficult to manage. With change there is loss to be grieved and new opportunities to explore. Let me assist you in navigating your particular transition in a more effective and productive way.
CALL NOW for your appointment: 859-292-8888.