Is This You? Possible Trauma Responses
- I have little to NO SELF-CONFIDENCE. I'm NOT ASSERTIVE & let others walk over me.
- I feel SAD & ALONE, even when I'm with others. I've LOST MY SENSE OF SELF & FEEL EMPTY INSIDE.
- I have PHYSICAL PROBLEMS and am often FATIGUED & in PAIN.
- I feel DISCOURAGED & HOPELESS of ever feeling better. I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP.
- I WORRY over most things. I suffer ANXIETY or PANIC ATTACKS.
- I'm ON GUARD continually. I CAN'T RELAX.
- I'm having FLASHBACKS of PAST EVENTS that I thought I had forgotten or buried.
- I'm having NIGHTMARES.
- I'm EASILY IRRITATED and often lose my temper. I'm tired of being ANGRY.
- Many of my RELATIONSHIPS NEED IMPROVING. I DON'T TRUST others.
Do any of these statements sound like what you're experiencing? If so, click here for further information about trauma and the effects or call 859-292-8888 for an appointment.